We build our products to last. Each product comes with excellent workmanship and a revolutionary design. We keep in mind the changing trends and the needs of the customer while designing our products. To the original owner, all TAGG products come with 12 months warranty from the date of its original purchase.
Here's a summary of how the process works:
Note - If the product has been discontinued, the customer has the option to get the product exchanged. If the product exchanged is of a higher value, the difference amount will be paid by the customer. If the product exchanged is of a lower amount, a discount coupon will be offered to the customer.
The following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service: (a) the product, (b) proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the dealer, the date of purchase and the product type, and (c) reason for return. As part of GN’s efforts to reduce environmental waste you understand that the product may consist of reconditioned equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reworked. The used components all live up to TAGG’s high quality standards and comply with TAGG’s product performance and reliability specifications. You understand that replaced parts or components will become the property of TAGG.
* There is no obligation on the company to perform the above listed tasks in a specific period of time.
This Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and will automatically terminate prior to expiration if this product is sold or otherwise transferred to another party. The warranty provided by brand in this statement applies only to products purchased for use, and not for resale. It does not apply to open box purchases, which are sold “as is” and without any warranty. Specifically exempt from warranty are limited-life consumable components subject to normal wear and tear, such as microphone windscreens, ear cushions, modular plugs, ear tips, decorative finishes, batteries, and other accessories. This Warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number, date code label, or product label has been altered or removed from the product.
In addition, the following are excluded from TAGG warranty cover:
*The company shall not be held accountable if the customer claims of any allergies or rashes as caused by the products.
*In case of a consequential damage or liability, damage to property or life, loss of any data or images, which arises directly or indirectly through the defect in any of our products, the company shall not be held accountable.
*Please note that the serviceable areas for claiming warranty at present are India, USA and Japan. Any other country or continent shall not be covered under warranty structure. We don't take any responsibility for the manufacturing defects occurred in regions other than the ones mentioned previously. No compensation or reimbursement shall be provided for the same either.
The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide goods or services to you, or to enable you to participate in our business activities, including:
● Provide you with order status updates, transaction records, agreements for the sale of goods or services and tax invoices;
● Fulfilling our obligations to you for the goods and services that you have purchased or requested from us;
● Product’s Warranty registration.
● complying with any applicable laws, regulations and directions given by regulators or government authorities, in connection with legal proceedings; investigation and/or prosecution of criminal or fraudulent activities. We are required to collect your personal information if you trade-in your product, or if you purchase from us pre-paid mobile telecommunications services, in order for us to be compliant with the relevant law;
● providing your personal information to third parties who assist us in providing goods and services you have requested, such as third party service providers;
● advising you of new goods and services, including for marketing and re-marketing purposes;
● enabling you to take part in competitions and promotions and notifying you about competition results and special offers, which might interest you;
● communicating and responding to questions and complaints raised and to provide you with information or advice;
● assessing your suitability for a role you are applying for, if you are a seeking employment, we collect information to assist with the recruitment and selection process.
TAGG strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, TAGG digital adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we stores Your personal data. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of TAGG and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Email address: email@example.com
[09:30 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday except Public Holidays]
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our
products please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.