Customer Care Executive
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Qualfication: Graduation in any stream
Experience: 1-3 years
Skills Required: Handling Customer Queries, Getting Customer Feedback over the call, maintaining daily data in excel sheet, Responding customers over the mails, Core Responsibilities to handle both inbound & outbound calls, Responsible for daily handover report to HOD.
Location: New Delhi
1. Responsible for managing Seller Portals like Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Myntra, Shop clues, Jabong, Tata Cliq, etc.
2. Monitoring web analytics and internal data sources.
3. Design and Execute Roadmaps for Product launch, Promotions & other campaigns on different Market places.
4. Team Management and Progress Monitoring.
5. Generate, prepare, and analyze advertisement and business reports of market places, & look after the business trends.
6. Listing and finalizing the right description, images and title for products.
7. Communication with E- Commerce portal team for solving any issue/Claims/complaints.
8. Keeping updated with all latest rules and policies of all E- Commerce portals.
9. Coordination with Key accounts managers of all the market places.
10. Amazon sponsored products/Ads. Maintain a list of targeted keywords for al products and execute a long term raking strategy.
11. Responsible for revenue growth.
12. Analyze & prepare a monthly strategy to improve brand visibility, product search results on different market places and improve revenue.
13. Manage our own E-Commerce Website
14. Coordination with Design & Development team for implementation.
15. Responsible for coordinating with offline vendors.
16. Responsible for managing product pricing across market places.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office, & Power point.
• Quick Learner
• Good Team Management, Coordination, & Leadership Skills.
• Experience- 1-6 Years
• Qualification- Post-Graduate Preferred.
Social Media Manager
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media content and strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Creative and Sales department
1. Create, write and manage social media content to achieve a business goal.
2. Develop, implement and manage our social media strategies and campaigns.
3. Coordinate with the Sales and product development team.
4. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
5. Use of social media marketing tools and monitoring tools.
6. Create and Manage website blogs and other write-ups.
7. Create and run paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
8. Create and manage content on Quora and other similar websites.
Requirement and Qualification:
• 2-5 Years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Great content and post writing skills
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Great leadership Skills
• Critical thinker and problem- solving skills
• Team player
• Good time- management skills
• Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Master’s Degree Preferred.