In the wake of Nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19, all the new orders would be dispatched post 15th April 2020. We are accepting the orders as usual, so you can continue to shop without a second thought. #StayIndoorsStayAhead
• Define, develop and execute content marketing plans and objectives, ensuring that activities align with the overall content strategy
• Identify target audiences for assigned market(s).
• Plan integrated content across all content channels (social media, ads, email, blog etc.)
• Write clear marketing copies to promote the products
• Create Content for social media handles
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
• Proofread and edit blog posts or articles before publication
• Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Ensure the integrity of brand narrative (voice, style, tone)
• Evaluate success of produced content & adjust strategy accordingly, to drive maximum high-quality traffic to the website.
• Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive analysis and market trends with continuous market research.
• The role demands creativity and big ideas, energy, dynamism, and a positive attitude. The candidate must be an excellent writer and editor, highly organised and detail oriented, with strong time management and collaboration capability.
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Impeccable Grammar
• Strong experience in writing and/or editing skills
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Experience- 0-1 Years
Strategic Alliance Manager
• Increase Brand and business value through strategic partners and alliances
• Partnerships & Brand Tie-ups, Commercial Assessment, Contract Negotiation, Market Penetration, Business Development & Relationship Management.
• Heading Channel Development and getting major tie-ups with players in the e-commerce industry offering complementary services to a similar target segment
• Researching & identifying potential partnership opportunities.
• Reaching out to existing partners to develop new opportunities
• Identifying the right opportunities, framing deal structures, negotiation & closing out of deals
• Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seeking out new ones.
• Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution.
• Coordinate with partners on events, talks, and other marketing events.
• Identify the opportunities for co-branding, co-marketing, and co-selling and build an effective revenue sharing model for channel partners & for company.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office, & PowerPoint.
• Quick Learner
• Good Team Management, Coordination, & Leadership Skills.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably as a partner or alliance manager
• Qualification- Post-Graduate Preferred.
• Ability to build rapport, create connections, and drive engagement with partners
• Self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities